Sometimes we need to reboot and get a fresh start. Look at 4 Biblical people to see how they did it.
1. Rebooting After a Bad Life Decision (Moses)
2. Rebooting After a Terrible Loss (Naomi)
3. Rebooting After a Moral Failure (David)
4. Rebooting After a Spiritual Failure (Peter)
This 3-part series, inspired by Timothy Keller, looks at
1. The Outwardly Rebellious Prodigal
2. The Inwardly Resentful Prodigal
3. The Outrageously Gracious Prodigal
This 4-part series challenges us to pray.
1. The Power of a Praying Church - Acts 12:1-8
2. Praying In the Spirit - Eph. 6:18
3. Interceding for Others in Prayer - 1 Timothy 2:1-5
4. A Prayer Ministry That Engages the Heart of Heaven - Ezek. 22;30
Dr. Ron examines 8 Old Testament stories that challenge our faith, teach us tremendous truths about our wonderful God in a fresh new light.
Like its O.T. counterpart, this 8-part series will look at 9 incredible New Testament stories and discover amazing pictures of the Lord and Savior we all love and serve.